YOU HAVE OUR PROTECTION
Espica’s guarantee terms and conditions
All indoor and outdoor luminaries manufactured by Espica Ltd and purchased in Bulgaria are guaranteed against operational faults, for the duration of the guarantee period, subject to the following terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions
1. Products shall be installed by qualified electricians according to operation instructions.
2. The permissible ambient temperature stated in operation instructions shall be observed.
3. The maximum ambient humidity stated in operation instructions shall be observed.
4. The permissible input current and voltage stated in operation instructions shall be observed.
5. Handling, transportation, and storage of products shall be done appropriately and based on safety precautions to avoid damaging the product.
6. Defects claimed by the customer shall be arising out of design or manufacturing process and shall be approved by Espica company’s representatives
7. To benefit from Espica Company’ guarantee services, the customer, in case of noticing any defects, has to report the defect and its conditions (like installation location, installation conditions, number of defective products, defect descriptions) within no more than 30 days. The sales department shall be informed about it before the product is returned.
8. To benefit from Espica Company’ guarantee services, customer shall return products to Espica Company in appropriate packaging.
9. Expenses arising from using the guarantee services such as the costs for removing and reinstalling the product, shipment, loading, unloading, property damage, a halt in operation, as well as the costs incurred by the traffic regulations are not covered by this guarantee.
10. Costs for sending repaired or replaced products back to the customer are covered by this guarantee if the product meets guarantee conditions. Otherwise the costs will be charged to the customer.
11. Upon repair or replacement of a product, the guarantee period remains unchanged and is determined based on the date of purchase.
12. Espica Company shall be informed, prior to order registration, of any special conditions such as installations in environments involving high salt corrosion, high ambient temperatures, and high-level humidity so that customized products for these areas can be produced and delivered.
13. Guarantee period for customized products is determined based on the agreement made with customer before registration of order.
14. For products not covered by this guarantee, spare parts can be only supplied by Espica Company and the costs will be charged to the customer.
15. In case of encountering conditions which are not included in this guarantee terms and conditions, the parties can negotiate and agree on a settlement.
1. Any damage and fracture due to product overload during storage and installation is not covered by this guarantee.
2. Any appearance defect such as breaking of the glass or housing is not covered by this guarantee.
3. Any alteration to the guarantee Card, labels, and technical specifications tag results in the invalidation of the guarantee.
4. Any repair and modification to products or adding accessories (such as connecting and controlling devices like sensors in smart systems) to products results in the invalidation of guarantee unless they are agreed and permitted officially in writing by Espica Company’s representatives.
5. Any defect caused by power grid fluctuations, electric shock, and mechanical loads is not covered by this guarantee.
6. Any damage caused by natural disasters (such as thunder and lightning, floods, earthquakes, fires, etc.) and by external factors (like chemical environment) is not covered by this guarantee.